Monday, February 24, 2014

Tree's company...

It might sound like some sort of pulp-fiction but any day that was warmer then 30-something this winter, was a day worth branching out! After a few locations, I was stumped and then as luck would have it, I stumbled upon this birch tree, it was all bark and no bite and I couldn't leaf without taking a couple shots!

Although, I know some detest puns, I'm knot one of them, so please don't beat around the bush or birch about it, just let me know you're rooting for me! Good things grow in trees, hoping you'll take a lichen to me!

tree-photo 2014 © Lynda Bruschini-IGPC
All photos are copyrighted. 2014 © Lynda Bruschini-IGPC
All Rights Reserved. However, I ask that anyone wanting to share my photos,
please credit me when you do, I'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment