Sunday, February 23, 2014

Look up...

The weather has been busy this year. It's provided forecasters lots of airtime and people lots of cleanup, backaches, headaches and memories, at least in NJ. We've had ice dams along the Delaware river, frozen pipes and finally thunder-snow and thunder storms with serious winds and while we're not done yet, it's been one for the books so far.

After all the snow and frigid temps, there was a day of rain and severe thunderstorms and once it was over I stepped out back to survey the damage. All around the lingering snow snow still on the ground, there was an awesome mist - and I looked up and saw the welcome sight of a rainbow.  I heard it once somewhere...just keep looking up.


All photos are copyrighted. 2014 © Lynda Bruschini-IGPC
All Rights Reserved. However, I ask that anyone wanting to share my photos,
please credit me when you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment