Thursday, October 10, 2013

You're Kiddin me!

I love taking photos of kids, all ages. Time passes so quick and each moment that isn't captured as an image becomes another memory we struggle to recall later in life.

Here are a few of the adorable faces along with their amazing parents that I've had the pleasure of photographing. Together, we managed to save a few more images to go along with family memories. Every shoot is a new experience I welcome, learn from and look forward to. Thank you to those who've allowed me this opportunity.

family © 2013 Lynda Bruschini - icontact photo-graphics

childhood friends - 2013 © Lynda Bruschini iCONTACT PHOTO-GRAPHICS. All Rights Reserved.

little boy - © 2013 Lynda Bruschini - icontact photo-graphics All Rights Reserved.


little girl - © 2013 Lynda Bruschini - icontact photo-graphics All Rights Reserved.

© 2013 Lynda Bruschini - icontact photo-graphics All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment