Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Up, up and Away!...

After much more work then I imagined, the hot air balloon prop is ready for take off! It will go anywhere a child's imagination wants to take it (but it will never actually leave the ground!). This is not my original idea, as I've seen other such props out there but I just couldn't stop thinking about making one of my own, so this is 'my' creative take on an existing idea.

The backgrounds shown are the settings that any photo-shoot will have, at least before Fall sets in! A child approx. 36" tall should be able to stand in it but sitting might work best.

Overall view and close-up details of prop are shown. This prop is very safe and fragile. It is not meant for jumping in, hanging on or playtime. It can hold only 1 child at a time.
Future photos with hot air balloon riders will be posted when releases are permitted.



No comments:

Post a Comment